Sunday, November 21, 2010

First California session!

Last Friday I had my very first California session!  It was in Vacaville, my home town, and with an old friend whom I haven't seen for at least a decade.  Leah and I go way back to our elementary school days.  We were in the same 6th grade class, and graduated high school together.  We recently crossed paths on facebook, and I was so thrilled when she asked me to take her family pictures!  Seeing her again and meeting her cute little family was just a blast.
It was a cold, wet and overcast afternoon, but the rain held up and the kids stayed happy - 2 very good things!  Leah's older brothers (and family) were also included in some of the pictures, I just haven't gotten to those yet.  Here's a peek at what I have done. 






Thanks for a fun session, old friend!  It was wonderful seeing and hugging you again AND meeting your beautiful family!  I hope you enjoy!  I also hope another decade doesn't pass before we see each other again!  :)

No comments: