Friday, October 16, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. L

Here are some photos I took at my cousin (in-law)'s wedding last week. Between juggling my little ones, trying to give the professional photographer his space (he was extremely accommodating), and catching a flu bug part way through the day, I was not able to capture nearly what I'd hoped to. Still, the little bit I did get I'm very happy with. Enjoy...















Congrats, you two. Like I said when B announced the engagement, you guys are gonna make beautiful babies! Love you both!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful photos. Love the logo.

Mamamanya said...

Hey Cute logo Valeri! You are AWESOME!!!!!!

Mamamanya said...

Hey Cute logo Valeri! You are AWESOME!!!!!!

Valeri said...

Thanks! All credit for the logo goes to my friend, Holly!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are really beautiful. I love the logo too...very professional!
Love,
Mom Susie

Vicki P. said...

Valerie, this couple and your photo's are beautiful. good job girl. Love em, Vicki