Monday, September 14, 2009

Brown haired, blue eyed beauties

Can I just say I love photographing children?! They are, without a doubt, my favorite. Each experience is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment. Especially when you have to chase your subject down to get a decent shot! I was out of breath by the end of this photo shoot.
But hey, the work out paid off! See for yourself...









One of my favorites...




Thanks for an amazing shoot, P & S! You guys make beautiful babies!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply BEAUTIFUL!!! Wonderful job!

Shanda said...

Valeri!!! I Love them all! I am so excited to get some printed and on the wall! YEA!!!!!! Thank you so much!

Preston said...

Valeri,

You are a talented photographer. Thanks for doing such a wonderful job.

Valeri said...

Preston & Shanda! It was a pleasure! Thanks so much!