Thursday, August 13, 2009

My first senior

I have known this girl since she was 11, and now she's a big high school senior! Where did that time go? I'm sure that's a more appropriate question for her parents!

We had a location down town picked out for this shoot, but the rain forced us to reschedule. Luckily it did slow down long enough for us to run to a cool area behind my neighborhood and grab these shots. I'm so glad we took advantage of the literally 5 minutes we had, because look at the pictures we ended up with!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You're beautiful, D! Can't wait to do more. Let's hope the weather holds up Saturday! Stay tuned everyone...

2 comments:

Angie said...

D's so beautiful! I can't believe she's a senior! I love watching our youth grow up. I'm glad things worked out and you found that spot so close by.

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.