Monday, July 20, 2009

Baby Bump, Part 2

And here's Part 2, my personal favorite. These two were a crack up to photograph. And D was a VERY good sport. I don't know many guys who get excited about this kind of stuff. Come to think of it, I don't know many guys who are even willing to do this!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Look at those blue eyes!

D & S are expecting a baby boy any day now.
We've already scheduled the newborn session, so you'll get to meet him soon.

2 comments:

Mama Jill and Papa Roy said...

Once again - all wonderful! Yes, D is a very good sport, and yes, her eyes are a beautiful blue.
She's gorgeous! I'm so excited about this baby.

Wonderful job.

Love,
Mama Jill and Papa Roy

paulak said...

awesome...you are really great. I am so happy for S...miss her. Give her our love. great job!